Case-control association study of 36 single-nucleotide polymorphisms within 10 candidate genes for major depression and bipolar disorder
- Crisafulli, Concetta; Chiesa, Alberto; Han, Changsu; Lee, Soo-Jung; Balzarro, Beatrice; Andrisano, Costanza; Sidoti, Antonina; Patkar, Ashwin A.; Pae, Chi-Un; Serretti, Alessandro
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER IRELAND LTD
- Major depression; Bipolar disorder; Single nucleotide polymorphisms
- PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH, v.209, no.1, pp.121 - 123
- Journal Title
- PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study we investigated 36 single nucleotide polymorphisms within 10 genes previously associated with major depression and bipolar disorder, as well as with the response to their treatment (ABCB1, ABCB4, TAP2, CLOCK, CPLX1, CPLX2, SYN2, NRG1, 5HTR1A and GPRIN2). No association with mood disorders and clinical outcomes was observed. (C) 2012 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Psychiatry > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.