Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation in Cryptogenic Liver Cirrhosis Associated with Turner's Syndrome
- Kim, Ji Hoon; Jung, Young Kul; Jeong, Eun Seok; Seo, Yeon Seok; Yim, Hyung Joon; Yeon, Jong Eun; Shim, Jae Jeong; Byun, Kwan Soo; Lee, Chang Hong
- Issue Date
- 거트앤리버 발행위원회
- Liver cirrhosis; Turner' s syndrome; Pulmonary arteriovenous malformation
- Gut and Liver, v.4, no.2, pp.258 - 261
- Journal Title
- Gut and Liver
- Start Page
- End Page
- Turner's syndrome is a genetic disorder of the sex chromosomes (e.g., 45,X or 45,X/46,XX) that manifests as various congenital anomalies. Despite its numerous extragonadal manifestations and frequent accompanying abnormalities in liver function tests, liver cirrhosis associated with Turner's syndrome has not been reported in Korea. Moreover, pulmonary arteriovenous malformations (PAVMs) have rarely been reported in association with liver cirrhosis, but there have been no reports of PAVMs occurring in cryptogenic liver cirrhosis associated with Turner's syndrome. We report a case of PAVM that occurred in cryptogenic liver cirrhosis associated with Turner's syndrome.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine > 1. Journal Articles
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.