Remission of Cap Polyposis Maintained for More Than Three Years after Infliximab Treatment
- Kim, Eun Sun; Jeen, Yoon Tae; Keum, Bora; Seo, Yeon Seok; Chun, Hoon Jai; Um, Soon Ho; Kim, Chang Duck; Ryu, Ho Sang
- Issue Date
- EDITORIAL OFFICE GUT & LIVER
- Cap polyposis; Infliximab; Therapeutics; Long term follow up
- GUT AND LIVER, v.3, no.4, pp.325 - 328
- Journal Title
- GUT AND LIVER
- Start Page
- End Page
- Cap polyposis is a rare disorder with characteristic endoscopic and histological features; its etiology is still unknown, and no specific treatment has been established. We report a case of cap polyposis that improved remarkably after infliximab infusion and had no recurrence for 3 years. (Gut and Liver 2009;3: 325-328)
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.