운동과 정신 건강에 관한 생리학적 이해Physiological mechanism for the effect of exercise on mental health
- Other Titles
- Physiological mechanism for the effect of exercise on mental health
- 박인성; 김태영; 유임주
- Issue Date
- Exercise; Depression; Anxiety; Self-esteem; Stress responsivity; Mood state
- 한국체육과학회지, v.18, no.4, pp.1093 - 1104
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Exercise is a crucial tool used in the treatment and prevention of various physical diseases, as well as in improving mental health. Results of cross-sectional and longitudinal studies indicating that regular exercise has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects, enhances self-esteem, protects against harmful consequences of stress, and improves mood states. This paper outlines the research evidence, focusing on the relation between physical exercise and mental health. In addition, we introduce physiological mechanism related to this relationship. This can provide the theoretical basis that is needed to guide future research.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 1. Basic Science > Department of Anatomy > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.