Dynamics of a transient elastography-based risk prediction model for hepatocellular carcinoma treated with antiviral therapy in chronic hepatitis B: A multi-center retrospective cohort study from the Korean Transient Elastography Study Group
- Chon, Hye Yeon; Seo, Yeon Seok; Lee, Jung Il; Kim, Byung Seok; Jang, Byoung Kuk; Kim, Sang Gyune; Kim, In Hee; Lee, Jin-Woo; Park, Hana; Kim, Moon Young; Jeong, Soung Won; Lee, Han Ah; Suk, Ki Tae; Yim, Sun Young; Um, Soon Ho; Lee, Hyun Woong; Lee, Kwan Sik; Song, Jeong Eun; Lee, Chang Hyeong; Chung, Woo Jin; Hwang, Jae Seok; Yoo, Jeong-Ju; Kim, Young Seok; Kim, Dong Joon; Lee, Chang Hun; Yu, Jung Hwan; Chon, Young Eun; Ha, Yeon Jung; Kim, Mi Na; Lee, Joo Ho; Hwang, Seong Gyu; Kang, Seong Hee; Baik, Soon Koo; Jang, Jae Young; Suh, Sang Jun; Jung, Young Kul; Kim, Beom Kyung; Park, Jun Yong; Kim, Do Young; Ahn, Sang Hoon; Han, Kwang-Hyub; Yim, Hyung Joon; Kim, Seung Up
- Issue Date
- International Liver Congress / 54th Annual Meeting of the European-Association-for-the-Study-of-the-Liver (EASL), pp.E255 - E256
- Conference Name
- International Liver Congress / 54th Annual Meeting of the European-Association-for-the-Study-of-the-Liver (EASL)
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 2. Conference Papers
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.