내시경 점막 절제술로 치료한 식도 혈관종: 증례 보고와 문헌고찰Esophageal Hemangioma Treated by Endoscopic Mucosal Resection: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Other Titles
- Esophageal Hemangioma Treated by Endoscopic Mucosal Resection: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Kim, Ji Hye; Jung, Sung Woo; Song, Jong Gyu; Choe, Jung Wan; Kim, Seung Young; Hyun, Jong Jin; Jung, Young Kul; Koo, Ja Seol; Yim, Hyung Joon; Lee, Sang Woo
- Issue Date
- Endoscopy; Esophageal neoplasms; Esophagus; Hemangioma
- The Korean Journal of Gastroenterology, v.66, no.5, pp.277 - 281
- Journal Title
- The Korean Journal of Gastroenterology
- Start Page
- End Page
- Hemangioma of the esophagus is a rare form of benign esophageal tumor. It usually presents as a single lesion located in the lower third of the esophagus and is mostly asymptomatic. However, it may occasionally cause hematemesis and/or obstruction. Surgical resection is the conventional treatment modality for managing esophageal hemangioma, but less invasive approaches such as endoscopic therapy are recently becoming more widely employed. Herein, we report a case of a 54-year-old man who presented with an esophageal hemangioma that was successfully treated by endoscopic mucosal resection without any complications.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.