2014 Korean Liver Cancer Study Group-National Cancer Center Korea Practice Guideline for the Management of Hepatocellular Carcinomaopen access
- Park, Joong-Won; Lee, Joon Hyeok; Suh, Kyung-Suk; Chung, Jin Wook; Seong, Jinsil; Lee, June Sung; Tak, Won Young; Bae, Si Hyun; Yeon, Jong Eun; Choi, Moon Seok; Kim, Yoon Jun; Lim, Young-Suk; Kim, Ji Hoon; Kim, Do Young; Kim, Hwi Young; Kim, Bo Hyun; Lim, Ho Yeong; Kim, Kyung Sik; Kim, Seong Hoon; Choi, Gi Hong; Kim, Dong-Sik; Kim, Jong Man; Cho, Jai Young; Lee, Hae Won; Yi, Nam-Joon; Lee, Jeong Min; Koh, Young Hwan; Kim, Hyun Beom; Kim, Young Kon; Lee, Min Woo; Choi, Jin-Young; Lee, Seung Soo; Shin, Ji Hoon; Cho, Sung Bum; Cho, Yun Ku; Kim, Tae Hyun; Kim, Mi-Sook; Kim, Jin Hee; Park, Hee Chul; Kay, Chul Seung; Chie, Eui Kyu; Korea Liver Cancer Study Group; National Cancer Center
- Issue Date
- Carcinoma; hepatocellular; Management; Guidelines
- Korean Journal of Radiology, v.16, no.3, pp.465 - 522
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Radiology
- Start Page
- End Page
- The guideline for the management of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) was first developed in 2003 and revised in 2009 by the Korean Liver Cancer Study Group and the National Cancer Center, Korea. Since then, many studies on HCC have been carried out in Korea and other countries. In particular, a substantial body of knowledge has been accumulated on diagnosis, staging, and treatment specific to Asian characteristics, especially Koreans, prompting the proposal of new strategies. Accordingly, the new guideline presented herein was developed on the basis of recent evidence and expert opinions. The primary targets of this guideline are patients with suspicious or newly diagnosed HCC. This guideline provides recommendations for the initial treatment of patients with newly diagnosed HCC.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Radiology > 1. Journal Articles
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.