워터파크 놀이시설 이용이 청소년 스트레스 및 우울 수준에 미치는 영향에 관한 사례연구A Pilot Study on the effect of physical activities in water amusement park on stress and depression level of adolescent
- Other Titles
- A Pilot Study on the effect of physical activities in water amusement park on stress and depression level of adolescent
- 김민석; 임종민; 김정진; 김민희; 오세준; 송운강; 윤범철
- Issue Date
- stress; hormone; depression; adolescent; water amusement par
- 한국체육과학회지, v.24, no.1, pp.935 - 944
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was to identify the effect of physical activities such as recreation in water amusement park arousing interest and excluding the competition with enjoyment on the stress and depression index of adolescent. Though the blood-gathering before and after the test, stress hormones and Dopamine were analyzed to identify the change of stress for fourteen participants. Self-rating depression scale and global assessment of recent stress scale were used to identify the depression levels and self-recognized stress before and after the test. Our results showed that Norepinephrine was significantly increased after physical activities in water amusement park (p<.05), although Epinephrine, Dopamine, Cortisol, showed no significant changes (p>.05). The stress level (p<.05) also significantly decreased in global assessment of recent stress scale after the program, but did not show significant change in self-rating depression scale (p>.05). As a result, it was presumed that the physical activities like water amusement park with the interest and recreation excluding the competition with enjoyment could positively effect on adolescent’s stress. From this pilot study, the result would be an evidence and practical alternative to manage adolescent’s stress and depression.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 4. Research institute > Institute of Human Behavior and Genetics > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.