Phase II study to investigate the efficacy of trastuzumab biosimilar (Herzuma (R)) plus treatment of physician's choice (TPC) in patients with heavily pretreated HER-2+metastatic breast cancer (KCSG BR 18-14/KM10B)open access
- Sim, Sung Hoon; Kim, Jeong Eun; Kim, Min Hwan; Park, Yeon Hee; Kim, Jee Hyun; Suh, Koung Jin; Koh, Su-Jin; Park, Kyong Hwa; Kang, Myoung Joo; Ahn, Mi Sun; Lee, Kyoung Eun; Kim, Hee-Jun; Ahn, Hee Kyung; Kim, Han Jo; Park, Keon Uk; Byun, Jae Ho; Park, Jin Hyun; Lee, Gyeong-Won; Lee, Keun Seok; Sohn, Joohyuk; Jung, Kyung Hae; Park, In Hae
- Issue Date
- Churchill Livingstone
- HER2 positive; Metastatic breast cancer; Trastuzumab biosimilar; Clinical trial; ctDNA
- Breast, v.65, pp.172 - 178
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- We investigated the efficacy and safety of a trastuzumab biosimilar, Herzuma (R), in combination with treatment of physician's choice (TPC) in patients with HER2+ metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who had failed at least two HER2 directed chemotherapies.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Medical Oncology and Hematology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.