2018 Korean Liver Cancer Association-National Cancer Center Korea Practice Guidelines for the Management of Hepatocellular Carcinomaopen access
- Korean Liver Cancer Association; National Cancer Center; Park, Joong-Won; Lee, June Sung; Suh, Kyung-Suk; Chung, Jin Wook; Seong, Jinsil; Kim, Do Young; Kim, Ji Hoon; Kim, Hyeong Jun; Kim, Hwi Young; Park, Soo Young; Shim, Joo Hyeon; Lee, Jeong Hoon; Lim, Young-Suk; Lim, Ho Yeong; Jang, Jeong Won; Jang, Jae Young; Jeon, Dae Won; Ko, Yang Seok; Kim, Kyung Sik; Kim, Dong-Sik; Kim, Seong Hoon; Kim, Jong Man; Yun, Yeong Cheol; Jeong, Dong Hwan; Cho, Jai Young; Koh, Young Hwan; Kim, Kyeong Min; Kim, So Yeon; Kim, Young Hwan; Lee, In Joon; Lee, Jeong Min; Lim, Hyeon Cheol; Cho, Sung Ki; Cheon, Ho Jong; Choi, Jun Il; Kay, Chul Seung; Kim, Mi-Sook; Kim, Tae Hyun; Park, Hee Chul; Bae, Sun Hyeon; Yoon, Sang Min; Yoon, Won Sup; Jang, Won Il; Ryu, Jun Sun; Kim, Hwi Young; Lee, Jeong Hoon
- Issue Date
- 거트앤리버 발행위원회
- Diagnosis; Guidelines; Carcinoma; hepatocellular; Management
- Gut and Liver, v.13, no.3, pp.227 - 299
- Journal Title
- Gut and Liver
- Start Page
- End Page
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the fifth most common cancer globally and the fourth most common cancer in men in Korea, where the prevalence of chronic hepatitis B infection is high in middle-aged and elderly patients. These practice guidelines will provide useful and constructive advice for the clinical management of patients with HCC. A total of 44 experts in hepatology, oncology, surgery, radiology and radiation oncology in the Korean Liver Cancer Association-National Cancer Center Korea Practice Guideline Revision Committee revised the 2014 Korean guidelines and developed new recommendations that integrate the most up-to-date research findings and expert opinions.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Radiation Oncology > 1. Journal Articles
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery > 1. Journal Articles
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.