이완요법의 실제Practice in Relaxation Techniques
- Other Titles
- Practice in Relaxation Techniques
- Issue Date
- 이완기법; 명상; 점진적근육이완; 자율이완훈련
- 정신신체의학, v.9, no.1, pp.93 - 102
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The relaxation response is a state of profound rest, creates physiological responses directly opposite to the stress response. The relaxation response can be used to counteract the harmful effects of stress. The relaxation response can be elicited by a number of techniques such as diaphragmatic breathing, meditation, progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training, biofeedback, etc. These relaxation methods in any mental or physical conditions associated with distress and even in normal people have useful benefits for stress control and health enhancement. These relaxation techniques are but one part of a comprehensive stress management program, through regular and continuous practice appropriate for each person, they will make an effective role in stress management. In this review, author reviewed how to practically use meditation, progressive muscle relaxation and autogenic training, in more detail. In the treatment of various stress-related disease, especially in psychiatric disorders, the relaxation technique may be a useful complement to conventional treatment and serves as an intervention between stress and disease.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Psychiatry > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.