2014 KLCSG-NCC Korea practice guideline for the management of hepatocellular carcinomaopen access
- Park J.-W.; Lee J.H.; Suh K.-S.; Chung J.W.; Seong J.; Lee J.S.; Tak W.Y.; Bae S.H.; Yeon J.E.; Choi M.S.; Kim Y.J.; Lim Y.-S.; Kim J.H.; Kim D.Y.; Kim H.Y.; Kim B.H.; Lim H.Y.; Kim K.S.; Kim S.H.; Choi G.H.; Kim D.-S.; Kim J.M.; Cho J.Y.; Lee H.W.; Yi N.-J.; Lee J.M.; Koh Y.H.; Kim H.B.; Kim Y.K.; Lee M.W.; Choi J.-Y.; Lee S.S.; Shin J.H.; Cho S.B.; Cho Y.K.; Kim T.H.; Kim M.-S.; Kim J.H.; Park H.C.; Kay C.S.; Yoon W.S.; Chie E.K.; Korean Liver Cancer Study Group (KLCSG); National Cancer Center; Korea (NCC)
- Issue Date
- Editorial Office of Gut and Liver
- Carcinoma, hepatocellular; Guidelines; Management
- Gut and Liver, v.9, no.3, pp.267 - 317
- Journal Title
- Gut and Liver
- Start Page
- End Page
- The guideline for the management of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) was first developed in 2003 and revised in 2009 by the Korean Liver Cancer Study Group and the National Cancer Center, Korea. Since then, many studies on HCC have been carried out in Korea and other countries. In particular, a substantial body of knowledge has been accumulated on diagnosis, staging, and treatment specific to Asian characteristics, especially Koreans, prompting the proposal of new strategies. Accordingly, the new guideline presented herein was developed on the basis of recent evidence and expert opinions. The primary targets of this guideline are patients with suspicious or newly diagnosed HCC. This guideline provides recommendations for the initial treatment of patients with newly diagnosed HCC. © 2015, Joe Bok Chung. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 2. Clinical Science > Department of Radiology > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.